Prologue is an exploration of the mindset and skills underpinning coach-like leadership.
This programme offers an experiential process of learning and unlearning, in what we call a regenerative space.
Becoming more coach-like means letting go of old habits, making way for new ways of being that serve you and your organisation now and in the future.
This is a 12 hour programme that can be experienced in person or online. MSB’s Prologue is accredited by the International Coaching Federation.
There are three parts to the programme
Part One – Creating Regenerative Spaces
We focus on creating the right environment for coach-like dialogue:
- Creating agreements in partnership
- Reflecting on the place of coaching in your context
- Paying attention
- Deepening presence
- The mindset and principles of coaching
- The art of appreciation
Part Two – Self-Regeneration
We surface values to guide lives and leadership:
- Re-connecting to values
- Listening for motivation and what matters
- Putting values into action
- Asking better questions
- Mapping what keeps you well
Part Three – Regenerative Dialogue
We bring this environment and awareness into dialogue:
- How to begin and end a conversation in partnership
- Co-creating action and accountability
- Offering challenge
- Moving beyond unhealthy patterns
- Commitment to action in your context